Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Wish, My Dream, My Desire..


okayy, i dont wanna have a long prolog..
meaningless chit-chat or something..
i just wanna write it straight to the point..
this writing will talk about my wish, my dream and my desire..
and hopefully, i could do all of  these before 25..
but, I would be really really thankful if be accompanied by my beloved (dunno who, lol)
rite.. these are my dream:

1. BACKPACKING

backpacking.. wow i heart it :)
i hv a dream that some day...
 i'll travel around the world, with my own money, with my beloved family and bestfriends..
experiencing and seeing the beauty of the world and the cultural differences..
to pursue this dream, lets saving money!!!!!

2. DIVING

i wanna feel how it feels swimming with sea creatures, even it only once in a life..


3. BUNJEE JUMPING

inspired by Chasing Liberty (if i ain't mistaken)
in that movie, the president's daughter did this thing with his guard..
romantic!!!!!
i just wanna feel falling from the high, seems sooooo cooollll..


4. PARAGLIDING

curious to know how bird flying, try this one!!!!
geez, I want it!!!


5. FLYING FOX

love it :)


6. SKIING

i know it's competely hard and difficult to stand still like her, but still.. i m curious..


7. RAFTING

hopefully I could do this this january! amin..


8. SURFING (eventhough I have no skill on it :p )

well, to be honest, I am affraid do this..
sinking defeated/swallowes by the waves???
so traumatic..
but, seeing people do this is so cool


9. RIDING HORSE

when ohh when??? :((


10. FLYING WITH COMBAT PLANE (included a handsome pilot, of course, lol)

hahahah, watching pearl harbour makes me wonder about this thing :-P


AND THE LAST IS .... PEDANG PORA (HAHAHAHA)

yakk.. how bout this one? no comment :-P
just dreaming.. 
:((


lets wishing, may it all come true, AMIN :D



7 comments:

Ajeng Aryanti said...

teteeeuuuppp ye yang terakhir tuuuuhhh . . . ckckck . gue aminin deh meeennn . . . en btw seriusan lo belom pernah naik kuda ??? hahahaha

Nevita Indah said...

belom pernah jeng :((
gw belom pernah naik kuda :((
kl naik delman pernah deh..

ichaenough said...

hai, aku juga punya cita2 yg sama kayak kamu, hmm "pedang pora" hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... pedang pora... :( aku pernah hampir... tapi gagal... gara2 tak ada restu dr yang maha kuasa :( huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... jadi inget tragedi itu

Anonymous said...

Almost all of your dream is mine. haha.
One day. we can do that :D

Keep dreaming.

Diah Ariesa W said...

aku juga pengen pedang pora :)

Nevita Indah said...

@icha : iya ya? hehehehe.. semoga mimpi kita kesampean yaaa :) trmksh sudah berkunjung ^^

@anonymous 1 : sabar ya mbak :) Tuhan punya rencana yang lebih indah untuk mbak.. percaya deh :)

@anonymous2 : really? wow.. it's so amazing that we have the same wishes :)) amiiin.. one day it will be acomplished! keep dreaming! and why dont we go travelling together? hehehe

Diah: hehehehe aku jadi malu nih mbaa.. semangat yaa mbaa supaya bisa "pedang pora" heheheh!

Post a Comment