Friday, December 16, 2011

[bukan] masakan pertama

Some people think that I can not cook, but I can.
Sure! :D
Well, it's not a complicated one, just an ordinary food (re: Indonesian food - tumistumisan)..
Wait.. wait.. no comments!
Cause hey! The main point here is that I have an (little) ability in cooking, does not matter whether it is complicated or ordinary, does it? :P
I only cook when I'm in the mood of it..
And I do not have any recipes, I just put everything on the frying  pan.. absolutely based on my imagination! LOL.
Hey! do not worry about the taste! Yummy yummy delicious! :P
At least it could be eaten and you would not suffer any stomachache :)))
;)
Here are some of 'em :D
Like I said before, ordinary food :P


fried egg


tumis no-named


Selamat Makaaaaaaan :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment